How to Upload Passport on Nouonline Student Portal: Every student of the National Open University of Nigeria is expected to upload his/her passport photograph on the www.nouonline.net portal.
So, in this post, i will show you step by step guide on how to upload your picture to National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Nouonline Portal. It’s very important to upload your picture on your portal.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO UPLOAD PASSPORT TO NOUN PORTAL
Step 1: Take a passport-size picture with a plain (white/light) background
Step 2: Scan / copy the picture to your hard drive or other storage medium
Step 3: Make sure the photo is in JPG or PNG format
Step 4: Name the picture using your matric number, for example, NOU201007322.jpg or NOU182007362.png
Step 5: Goto http://nouonline.net
Step 6: Log in to your portal
Step 7: Click on ‘Upload your photo’
Step 8: Navigate your system/phone to choose the photo file from where you store it
Step 9: Click Upload
Step 10: Finally, your passport will be uploaded successfully.
Now that your passport photograph is uploaded successfully on the NOUONLINE Portal, go ahead and check the List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes.
If you’re having any difficulties please drop your message in the comment box, we will assist you.
- elearn.nouedu2.net Login
- How to Correctly Answer NOUN e-Exam Questions – A guide
- How to Write & Pass NOUN POP Exam – Sure tips to aid you through
- How to Create and Activate NOUN Gmail Account [Students’ Email]
- NOUN Academic Calendar For 2022/2 Semester | Download PDF
- How To Activate NOUN Student Email
- How To Setup NOUN Support Portal
- How To Check NOUN Semester Result
- National Open University of Nigeria postgraduate courses
- Apply Jobs at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Steps On How To Take NOUN E-Exam
- How to Pay NOUN Convocation & Registration Fee | Graduating Students
- How To Write And Process NOUN SIWES Logbook Report