List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes: NOUN Courses – List of undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes offered at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is an open and distance learning (ODL) institution renowned for providing functional, flexible, accessible, cost-effective education adequate for flourishing in the 21st century and beyond.
The National Open University of Nigeria has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the National Open University of Nigeria? Below is the list of high-quality courses on offer at the National Open University of Nigeria.
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CONFLICT AND PEACE RESOLUTION
- COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH:
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- HOTEL AND CATERING MANAGEMENT
- HOTEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- PRIMARY EDUCATION STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- PUBLIC HEALTH SCIENCE
- SHIPPING AND MARITIME TECHNOLOGY
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE:
- TOURISM STUDIES
- TOURISM STUDIES
NB: This list of NOUN Courses and programmes is constantly updated to suit with the current list of the programmes offered in National Open University.
Let us know in the comment section if you have any enquiry.