How To Drop A Course In NOUN: Some students always have issues of when and how to drop a course mistakenly registered, probably for the wrong semester. This article guides you on how to drop such course.
RECOMMENDED: How To Partake In NOUN Virtual Examination
Table of Contents
How To Drop A Course In NOUN.
After one week of the duration of course and examination registrations for each semester, you can take your student ID card to your study centre and request that such course or courses be dropped and all payment for that course will be refunded to your wallet balance.
How to Download Electronic Copies of Your Course Materials.
For the most recent course materials:
1. Kindly go to https://nou.edu.ng
2. type the course code in the search bar
3. Click or touch search button and the course title or Course code will be displayed
4. Click or touch the course title link or Course code to the open the course page
where the PDF icon is shown
5. Click or touch the PDF icon to download the course material.
You May Want to Read;
- NOUN Portal Registration Procedure For New & Returning Students
- National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Form
- NOUN Orientation For Newly Admitted Students
- How to Pay NOUN Convocation & Registration Fee | Graduating Students
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Courses / Programmes