NOUN Faculty of Law to Commence Postgraduate Programmes: The Dean, Faculty of Law, National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Dr Ernest Ogwashi Ugbejeh has disclosed that the faculty is working assiduously towards launching its postgraduate programmes in the year 2022.
Ugbejeh, in a chat with NOUN News correspondent, also highlighted some high points recorded in the preceding year and assured that efforts are underway to end the embargo placed on undergraduates’ admission into the faculty.
He said the faculty, in 2022, is set to address the challenge that led to the suspension of law admission and also commence admission for short programmes.
“We are working seriously to see the commencement of postgraduate programmes. We are trying to commence master’s degree in law; we are trying to commence Master’s in International Law and Diplomacy.
“We are seeking to consolidate and complete the process of collaborating with the University of Connecticut in the United States of America. The collaboration is to provide opportunity for joint master’s degree in law programme that will be for two (2) years,” the dean revealed.
Asked on some of the positives recorded by the faculty in the past year, he said over 1,370 graduates were admitted into the Nigeria Law School, saying that the performance of the NOUN law graduates at Law School has exceeded the expectation of the lecturers.
He said positive reports of the impact of the refresher course, organised by the faculty ahead of their entry, has been received from the graduates who participated.
“The students called in to give their appreciation to the Faculty of Law and the NOUN management for giving them the opportunity of having the refresher course,” he said.
You May Also Like:
- How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022
- How To Apply Canadian Permanent Residency 2022 | Complete Guide
- NDA 74th RC Course & General Requirements For Admission 2022
- Gombe Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | tsc.gm.gov.ng
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022