National Open University Part-Payment Of School Fee: You must not have all the money to register all your courses in a given Semester.
Someone just asked about paying installmentally. Yes you can pay as many times as you can but all payments has to be ENOUGH to register up to 6 units courses OR half of your courses for the semester unless you’re a graduating student that could register ONE.
RECOMMENDED: NOUN Change Of Programme And Course
National Open University Part-Payment Of School Fee.
There is nothing special about that, just generate a Remita for school fees from your portal, for the amount you currently have and fund your wallet. Then when you get another money, you also generate Remita according to the amount and fund your wallet again.
You can fund your wallet even 10 times in a semester. And if you didn’t use the money after funding, it’d still be available in future semesters until you use it for some REGISTRATIONS.
Part-payment of fees are acceptable in the National Open University with no stress and at no extra cost.
You May Also Like;
- NOUN Correction Of Name & Birth Date Before Graduation
- NOUN Registration Guideline
- NOUN Admission Requirements
- NOUN Students Examination Guidelines and Regulations
- NOUN Orientation For New Intake – www.nouonline.net
- NOUN Pen On Paper Exam Tricks and Tips
- How To Take NOUN Virtual Exams – Student Guide
- GST302 – Business Plan Creation and Growth
- Top 10 Benefits of Taking NOUN TMA As A NOUN Student
- How to Take NOUN TMA – Tutor Marked Assignment