NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Procedure for NOUN Students: This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2023 Convocation is on, Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on the 2nd of July 2023.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is an integral part of the Nigerian educational system, providing graduates with the opportunity to serve their country and gain valuable skills and experiences. For NOUN graduates, the NYSC registration process follows a specific procedure. In this article, we will walk you through the step-by-step guide on how NOUN graduates can successfully register for the NYSC program.
Read also: NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Procedure for NOUN Students
NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Procedure for NOUN Students
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than
N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only
No, As at the time of writing this content, graduates of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) cannot go for NYSC. NOUN graduates are given exclusion letters.
it takes between 2 and 3 weeks to receive your exemption letter after you have registered.
When the time comes for you to serve, you would serve. The only difference between NYSC letter of exclusion and NYSC discharge certificate is allowance. Many of you would fall victim of scammers soon with the way you are attempting to smuggle yourself into NYSC camp.
To be eligible for the NYSC certificate of exemption, you must first meet the following criteria: Applicants must be full-time students older than the age of 30 years at the time of graduation. Or, Applicants must be Part-time students.
The NYSC registration procedure for NOUN graduates is relatively straightforward. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily complete your NYSC registration and print your exclusion letter.