NOUN Exam Clearance Form PDF: The management of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) have released the examination clearance form for the 2022 second semester in printable format.
The date for examination clearance for the 2022_2 semester examination will commence at a scheduled date. (Mediangr NOUN Portal will update this post as we get more information).
Students should please note that there will be no exam clearance after the deadline. No, any staff will be available for exam clearance throughout the exam period.
DOCUMENT NEEDED FOR NOUN EXAM CLEARANCE
Students are hereby advised to come along with the following documents for clearance.
- Current E-wallets showing payments, expenditures, courses and exam registration with final balance.
- Current examination registration slip with current passport photograph.
- A copy of examination rules and regulations
- Any Negative balance in the e-wallet should be paid off before coming for the clearance.
NOTE:- This clearance is for all NOUN students in all study centres nationwide
How to Download NOUN Examination Clearance Form (PDF)
1. DOWNLOAD the NOUN Exam Clearance form.
2. Fill Section A of the form and affix recent Coloured Passport photograph
Note: This exercise must be treated with the utmost priority as delays may result in the student’s failure to sit for examinations.