NOUN GST302 Business Plan: On this page, we explain everything you need to know about GST302 Business Creation and Growth.
Learn everything about the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) GST302 Business Plan Write up, Submission/Uploading, and Presentation Date, Incubation Centres and SDG goals. Frequently Asked Questions About NOUN GST302 Business Plan and How To Login Into GST Portal. and GST302 Online Facilitation and Business Idea Grading System.
Table of Contents
- 1 NOUN GST302 Business Plan
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About NOUN GST302 Business Plan
- 18.104.22.168 1. WHAT IS GST302?
- 22.214.171.124 2. IS THERE TMA FOR GST302?
- 126.96.36.199 3. IS THERE EXAM FOR GST302?
- 188.8.131.52 4. HOW DO I STUDY FOR THE EXAM, IS THERE TEXTS BOOK FOR GST302?
- 184.108.40.206 5. WHAT IS BUSINESS PLAN?
- 220.127.116.11 6. WHAT IS PRESENTATION?
- 18.104.22.168 7. WHEN IS THE PRESENTATION?
- 22.214.171.124 8. HOW CAN I GET THE WRITE UP
- 126.96.36.199 9. AFTER MY WRITE UP WHAT NEXT?
- 188.8.131.52 10. LOG IN CREDENTIALS ON THE GST SITE
- 3 GST302 Business Plan Submission/Uploading and Presentation Date in 2022_1 Semester
- 4 GST302 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) For All Zones
- 5 How To Login Into GST302 Portal – ELEARN
- 6 How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
- 7 GST302 Online Presentation Procedures
- 8 Most Likely Questions During GST302 Online Presentation
- 9 How To Join GST302 Online Facilitation
GST302 has no TMA, Student’s who have registered for the course are expected to write a business plan and submit or upload their proposed business plan online on the GST PORTAL – (https://elearn.nouedu2.net/)
The writing and submission of your business plan serve as a TMA for the course.
Frequently Asked Questions About NOUN GST302 Business Plan
1. WHAT IS GST302?
GST302 Course Title: Business Creation and Growth is a 2 unit compulsory course in 300level 2nd semester.
Formally known as GST301 with
Course Title: Entrepreneurship Studies 1.
2. IS THERE TMA FOR GST302?
There is no tma for Gst302.
3. IS THERE EXAM FOR GST302?
Yes, You will write a Cbt examination on Gst302 just like the normal e exams.
4. HOW DO I STUDY FOR THE EXAM, IS THERE TEXTS BOOK FOR GST302?
Yes, Gst302 has texts book, you can download the pdf in the school site and print it hardcopy just like other texts book, or goto your study centre after registration to collect the texts book, if u need the pdf instantly inbox me, i will send it to u.
5. WHAT IS BUSINESS PLAN?
Business plan is the write up you will present to the school, explaining what its takes to start up a business, and how to manage the business well.
6. WHAT IS PRESENTATION?
After writing the business plan, you will need to present it to the school, explaining what is in the write up, you can do the presentation online, you can also do the presentation in your study centre.
7. WHEN IS THE PRESENTATION?
No fix date yet for the presentation, i will update you all ones its start.
8. HOW CAN I GET THE WRITE UP
I can help you prepare the write up for you, at affordable price.
9. AFTER MY WRITE UP WHAT NEXT?
ones you have a write up, you need to upload it on the GST site, then choose a day for your presentation, i will send the GST website to this forum ones the presentation start.
10. LOG IN CREDENTIALS ON THE GST SITE
Pls note that you need to create GST log in credential before you can access the site to upload your business plan, i will guide you on how to create the log in details ones the presentation start.
Thats all for now, if you have any questions you can always inbox the Admin.
GST302 Business Plan Submission/Uploading and Presentation Date in 2022_1 Semester
Submission/Uploading and Presentation of GST302 business plan will commence from 14th March to 9th April 2022. The presentation of business proposal will be carried out in two forms:- Physical presentation at the Incubation centres and an Online presentation on the zoom platform. A student is expected to choose one out of the two methods of presentation.
NOTE: if you are doing the online presentation, you are not going to do the physical presentation and vice versa.
GST302 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) For All Zones
2022_1 APPROACH TO BUSINESS PLAN WRITING AND PRESENTATION
The Directorate has initiated a new approach to Business Enterprise writing and presentation in line with global best practices.
In the light of this, students’ enterprise ideas must be focused on any of the four thematic areas and graded according to the rubric attached herein. We will commerce sensitization of students from Monday 7th to 11th March 2022
The Thematic Areas.
- Agripreneur (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). Main business is agriculture or agriculture related. Agripreneur finds opportunities to make the most of agricultural products.
- Biotechnology (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). This is technology that uses biological systems, living organisms or parts of it to develop or create different products. Areas where biotechnology are mostly used are health care/medical (red), Production/industry (white), environment and crop production (green), and marine (blue).
- Green Education (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). This is a service sector which is expected to transform education in economy development with focus on environmental benefits and sustainability. Becoming environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible in terms of decisions and lifestyles. Green practices may include sustainable purchasing, electronics stewardship, transportation, pollinator protection, waste diversion, and pollution prevention
- Information Communication Technology – ICT (with focus on meeting specified SDGs). ICT services that can improve products and services in the various sectors of the economy. This may include software development or deployment.
How To Login Into GST302 Portal – ELEARN
You can follow this link Steps For Working With GST TMA Portal – NOUN Learning Space or follow the steps below
- Go to https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
- Use your matrix number for both the username and password (in lowercase)
USER NAME (use your matric number e.g nou190000019 ) Lowercase or small letters
PASSWORD (use your matric number e.g nou190000019 ) Lowercase or small letters
- Change your password
- Click on go to online courses below my courses
- Re-type your username and the new password
- Your courses will be displayed on the dashboard
How To Submit GST302 Business Plan
Now that you have followed the steps above to activate your GST portal, follow the steps below to upload/submit your business plan.
- Login to https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
- Click on Go to Online Course
- Click on GST302
- Open all the links in the sections to tick all the boxes as part of participation
- Scroll down to Submission of Enterprise Ideas
- Click on the link for your Incubation centre, e.g. those in Akure or Ekiti are in the Southwest incubation centre, those in Calabar or delta are in the Southsouth incubation centre.
- Scroll down to click on Add Submission
- Scroll down and click on the Add file icon. The first icon in the file selection section.
- A file selection box will open, click on Choose file
- select your business plan from the location it’s saved.
- In the save as box, we advise you should type your matric number so that it’d be saved as nou98765432.doc…
- Click on Upload This File and it’d be uploaded
- Finally, you’ll see Save changes click on it to complete the submission
- You can immediately book your presentation date, time, and mode.
- You can make your presentation online or in your incubation centre Link as a guide to making a presentation.
GST302 Online Presentation Procedures
- DOWNLOAD ZOOM APP, Go to https://zoom.us/download and from the Download Center, click on the Download button. For Android users, After that click on download from Google play. Allow the app to download and installed.
- Login to GST portal – https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login/index.php
- After Logging in, click on the dashboard where you’ll see your GST302 course.
- Scroll down a bit and click on SOUTHWEST 2021_2 PRESENTATION
- When the presentation page opens click on Join meeting at the top of the page.
- You’ll be redirected to the Zoom app.
- Once you’re on the zoom app, make sure your microphone is active.
- Make sure you have enough data on your phone
Most Likely Questions During GST302 Online Presentation
The following questions were usually asked from students:
i. What is your name and matric no?
ii. Your presentation within 2mims (That is Executive summary)
iii. What is the innovation in your business since many people are already into the business or how will your business be different from others or what gap do you want to fill.?
iv. Who are your target customers?
v. What is your SWOT analysis?
vi. What is your break-even point?
vii. How would you market your product?
viii. How much will your business cost (startup cost)?
ix. What is your organization structure?
x. Name some of your competitors in your area?
How To Join GST302 Online Facilitation
- Type the website: https://elearn.nouedu2.net/ on the browser.
- Enter your username and password
- Go to online courses
- Click on GST302
- Scroll down to South West Incubation Centre Meeting
- Click on it and join the meeting with the link that will always be sent to you.
- NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Timetable