NOUN Online Lecture / Facilitation For 2022_1 Semester: National Open University Of Nigeria Online Facilitation Timetable, NOUN Online Lecture, How To Participate in NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation in 2022_1 Semester, What is NOUN Online Facilitation?, How to Access NOUN Online Lecture Portal.
This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) students that the management have released the timetable for the 2022_1 semester online facilitation for all faculties in the university.
NOUN Online Lecture / Facilitation For 2022_1 Semester.
According to NOUN 2022 Academic Calendar, NOUN Online Facilitation is scheduled to commence on the 31st January 2022.
The National Open University of Nigeria Online Facilitation is offering an opportunity for students to engage with facilitators on the course materials. Typically, the facilitation exercise comprises of two main activities:
- Video Conferencing Sessions: Here the facilitator will come online for one hour based on a predetermined schedule. The facilitator will briefly explain concepts in a course module or unit under consideration after which he/she answers questions students may have on the course material. All the video conferencing session will be recorded and made available on the NOUN Learning Space for review and the benefit of those that could not join the sessions.
- Discussion Forums: An online discussion forum is a learning tool that gives students a place to express their opinion and understanding regarding the topic outlined for discussion. Students will be able to challenge one another to think deep on the course. The online facilitator will guide the process.
- Chat Sessions with other students in the course: Students may participate in the activities using internet-enabled smart devices i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. Throughout the exercise, students are expected to exhibit basic online etiquette. Students may participate in the activities using their smart devices i.e. smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops. Also, there is a need to have a reasonably good internet connection so as to fully participate in the video conferencing sessions. Students are expected to exhibit basic online etiquette
How to Join NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Portal – ELEARN
1. Visit the facilitation portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/
2. Enter your username and password the initial username is your matriculation number and the password is also your matriculation number enter it in lower case (small letter)
3. After a successful login, you will be prompted to change your password
A enter your old password (i.e. your matric number)
B enter your new password
C confirm the new password
D check to see that your email address, programme, study centre etc. have been entered correctly. If not, make the appropriate changes
E click on save.
4. You will get the message that the changes have been saved
5. Under the My Courses block, click on “Go to Online Courses”
6. You will be asked to confirm your login. Enter your username (matric number) and password
7. You will be logged into the Online Learning Management system
8. Click on any of the courses you have registered for and Join the online facilitators and other students.
NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Courses
Click on the button below to view all the lists of courses available for facilitation in 2022_1 semester.
NOUN Online Lecture/Facilitation Timetable For 2021_2 Semester
Click the download button below to download the 2021_2 facilitation timetable for your faculty
Kindly note that the timetable above are tentative. Changes will be communicated on the course pages and via emails.
For further enquiries contact email@example.com
NOUN Online Facilitation/Lecture Frequently Asked Questions
In regards to the update about the online facilitation, below are some FAQs to guide all students
MUST I COME TO SCHOOL FOR THE ONLINE LECTURE?
No, with your smartphone, you can join the online facilitation/lecture from your home, office, etc.
HOW CAN I JOIN THE ONLINE LECTURE?
Download the Zoom Meetings Application on the device you wish to join Live classes with. (PC, Tablets, Mobile phones…) Download zoom via this link https://zoom.us/
Then access the GST site https://elearn.nouedu2.net/, the link to join the facilitation will be added to your dashboard
HOW LONG IS THE LECTURE?
It almost an Hour
HOW DO I KNOW THE DAYS/TIME OF MY LECTURE?
Check the post above, you will see the timetable for each faculty
WILL I STILL HAVE MY 30MARKS IN MY TMA?
Yes, your 30marks on TMA is still intact
WHEN WILL THE NOUN ONLINE LECTURE START?
Online Lecture/Facilitation will commence on the 31st of January, 2022.
we urge all students to participate in the online lecture