GST302 Business Creation and Growth Presentation Notice: This is to remind all students offering the course, Business Creation and Growth Plan (GST302) that presentation of business plans will commence on 14th March and end on 4th April, 2022.
As students were previously informed, they should ensure that a recent coloured passport-sized photo of theirs is displayed on the front page of their business plans while uploading, otherwise they will not be allowed to present their business plans.
Furthermore, students should adhere strictly to the scheduled time table (see below), for the various study centres. We have liaised with the Study Centres to ensure that facilities are provided at the Centres for the students to do their presentation, in order to forestall the recurrent technical/network issues we experienced in some Centres during previous presentations.
- NOUN GST302 Business Plan Template Download (PDF)
- NOUN GST302 Business Creation and Growth – Write up & Presentation
- NOUN 11th Virtual Convocation Ceremony
- NOUN eLearn Portal Login elearn.nouedu2.net | Reset Password
- Meet Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere NOUN Best Graduating Student
- List Of Students Expunged From NOUN Graduation List 2022
- National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) IT/SIWES Procedures
- NOUN SIWES Courses From The Faculties And Their Codes
- How To Submit IT/SIWES Records On NOUN Mylearningspace
- University of Kent MA Degree Scholarships 2022/2023
- BASUG Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st & 2nd Batch
- NSUK 6th Combined Convocation Ceremony Programme of Event 2022
- NSUK Gowns Collection and Book of Proceedings for 6th Convocation
- Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria Screening/Documentation
- Top 7 Government Scholarships For International Students 2022/2023
- NEXIT Training Information For FCT Abuja and Nasarawa States
- Einstein Fellowship For Outstanding Young Thinkers 2022-2023
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) Recruitment in March 2022
- University of Exeter Scholarships, Funding for Taught Masters & Research Programmes
- Anderson University International Student Financial Info 2022-2023