How To Submit IT/SIWES Records On NOUN Mylearningspace: The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students who have registered for SIWES can now submit their SIWES details online at http://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net. They will also be able to download placement and acceptance forms and submit reports.
The steps below are the guidelines you should follow to submit your SIWES record.
- Go to http://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net
- Click of Add My SIWES Record
- Log in with your MyNOUNLearning Space login name (matric number) and password.
- Click on Add SIWES Record
- Complete the “Personal Details” section
- Click on the SIWES Details and complete the section
- Save your submission
- Click on the “Request for Placement Form-002” to view and download your placement form.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Download & Print link to download the form
- Click of the Placement Acceptance Form-003; download and print as above.
After your Placement Acceptance Form-003 has been signed by the SIWES organization, carry out the following steps.
- Go to http://learningspace.nouedu2.net
- Go to Add My SIWES Record
- Log in with your MyNOUNLearning Space login name (matric number) and password
- Click on View and Edit SIWES Record and click on your matriculation number
- Select Edit at the top of the page
- Click on the Log Books & Forms tab
- Click on Choose File button by Upload Signed Acceptance Form-003 to browse and select the signed acceptance form
- Click on Upload
- Click on Save
At the end of the SIWES also upload your technical report.