Attention To All Gst302 Students – NOUN: This is to inform all NOUN Gst302 students that your Business Plan Presentation started today being the 1st of November, 2021 and is likely to end on 3rd November, 2021.
Attention To All Gst302 Students.
Please follow the guide below on how to submit yours.
1. Virtual Presentation start by 9:30am, make sure you are ready before the time.
The zoom link for virtual Presentation is on the GST302 Course page.
2. The Physical Presentation at the incubation centre Kano start by *1pm* Address: Kano Study Centre, Independence Road, Sauna-Dakata, Kano,
READ ALSO: Tips On TMA For NOUN Freshers
3. You are to submit your Business Plan both hard copy, soft copy (in a disc) and your Registered Exam Slip to the GST Desk Officer KTSC before Friday *5th November, 2021.
4. Remember that your Business Plan is 60 Marks while Exam is 40 Marks. So, if you miss the Presentation it is automatically carryover for you.
NB: You can chat us up for your business plan creation and submission.
You May Also Like;
- NOUN ACETEL Commences 2021 Internship Programme
- Dynamic Changes Introduced to NOUN Portal
- How To Generate N1000 For NOUN SIWES Logbook
- New Approach To Business Enterprise Writing And Presentation
- Summary Of NOUN Changes For 2021/2 Academic Session