How To Generate N1000 For NOUN SIWES Logbook: It becomes complicating for students of the National Open University of Nigeria on the process to follow in order to generate their SIWES Logbook.
Mediangr will give you a breakdown of the guideline to follow on How To Generate N1,000 For NOUN SIWES Logbook.
How To Generate N1000 For NOUN SIWES Logbook.
Below are the steps to follow;
1. Go to www.remita.net
2. Click on “Pay FGN and TSA”
3. Select FGN: Federal Government Of Nigeria a new tab will automatically open
4. WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY? NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA – 051702400100
5. NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE, TENDER FEES OR MISCELLANEOUS INCOME. Select one of the options.
6. DESCRIPTION –
IT/SIWES LOG BOOK
7. GIFMIS CODE –
(IF UNKNOWN CONTACT MDA) 051702400100
8. AMOUNT TO PAY
N1000 (Do not put comma)
9. SELECT CURRENCY
NGN – Nigeria Naira (Default)
10. PAYERS NAME
YOUR FULL NAME
11. PAYERS PHONE
YOUR PHONE NUMBER
12. PAYER EMAIL
* YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
13. CONFIRM EMAIL
* YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS Copy and paste is not allowed, so retype your email manually (twice)
14. CHECK THE ROBOT BOX
You will taken to another page where the Remita Code is Shown in a rectangular box, COPY or SCREENSHOT the Code and take it to the bank.
15. HOW DO YOU WANT TO PAY?
Another tab will automatically open for more options on how to make your payments. You can either pay online or go to bank for payments.
NOTE: Your receipt/teller is an evidence of payment.
You May Also Like;
- Trending News In National Open University Of Nigeria
- National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Form
- Unique Tips For A Successful Graduation From NOUN
- Important Information For All NOUN Students
- Important Information on NOUN Semester Course Registrations