NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates [Step-by-Step Guide]: This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2020/2021 Convocation is on.
Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on 25th April 2021.
RELATED: NOUN School Fees For New and Returning Undergraduate & PG Students
Table of Contents
NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates [Step-by-Step Guide].
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1) Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
3) Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘A’, 2021′
4) Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
5) Fill in the required details and click on ‘Continue’
6) Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
7) Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
8) You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
9) Proceed to make Payment.
How Much is NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee?
NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduate of the 2019/2020 & 2021 Convocation