NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration For NOUN Graduates 2022: Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for NOUN Graduates.
– National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) NYSC Registration Guidelines.
– NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee
– NOUN NYSC Exclusion Letter for 2022 Graduates
This is to inform all National Open University Nigeria (NOUN) graduates that the process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2022 Convocation is on.
Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on 10th June 2022.
NOTE:- KINDLY EXERCISE PATIENCE IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR NAME ON THE NYSC SENATE LIST
How to NOUN Students Can Register for NYSC Exclusion Letter
Kindly follow the guidelines below:
1) Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
2) Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click Check Senate List or its equivalents (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
3) Click on ‘Mobilization Batch ‘B’, 2022′
4) Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
5) Fill in the required details and click on ‘Continue’
6) Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
7) Fill in the required details, (Please ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
8) You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
9) Proceed to make Payment.
How Much is NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration Fee?
NYSC registration fee is #3,000 only
Please be informed that the above information is strictly for undergraduates of the 2022 Convocation