How to Create and Activate NOUN Gmail Account: After NOUN 2022_2 semester Registration, a new system has been put in place which will help all students of the National Open University of Nigeria get messages directly to their official mail created by the school which is powered by Gmail.
After successful portal registration of your 2022_2 semester, you’re required to access your personal NOUN email address by heading to Gmail and following the steps below.
READ ALSO: NOUN Academic Calendar For 2022/2 Semester | Download PDF
How to Create and Activate NOUN Gmail Account.
When you request for a password reset of your NOUN students’ portal at nouonline.net, that’s the email address that NOUN will forward your new password to. So as a student, you MUST create your own NOUN Gmail account.
1. Open your web browser and visit gmail.com
2. Enter your matric number then add @noun.edu.ng e.g firstname.lastname@example.org via the space provided for your email address.
3. Use your matric number as the FIRST-TIME Password. Enter it in capital letters and click “Next”
4. After logging in, change the email password to your desired characters and click “Change password”. Note: Your password needs to be at least 8 characters.
5. After the above steps you’ve successfully activated an official email account, you should see your inbox displayed on the next screen.
6. Finally, you have successfully created your official NOUN email account.
Don’t use this NOUN email address you just created for your personal stuffs like registering on other sites you use.
For example, if you want to join our Telegram platform, maybe those that wants to sign up for E-exam practice etc. Don’t use this NOUN email address. This NOUN email address is only meant for NOUN stuffs.
If you found this post helpful please do share with other students.