NOUN Semester Result 2022: If you find it difficult to view your result, here is the four things you are yet to do.
Are you aware that the system has changed? Don’t be surprised if you are in 200L above, read that result is out but still can’t find yours on the nouonline portal. Statement of result was out this morning but not all, and not for all students yet. If anyone tells you it’s not, the person has not been following the updates.
- How To Activate NOUN Student Email
- How To Setup NOUN Support Portal
- How to Check NOUN Result for 2022_1 Semester & Portal
- How To Check NOUN First Semester Result 2022/2023
- National Open University of Nigeria postgraduate courses
- How to Access the Official NOUN Student Email
- NOUN Resumption Date for 2022_2 Academic Session (Second Semester)
2022 NOUN Results via E-Ticketing Platform.
However as usual, the heavy traffic to the four things to do are causing glitches and as at now, the school has removed the results from the initial E-ticketing platform it was this morning.
So it’s better you hold on and take a chill pill or try few of the four so you have less to do later on and if none is going through, take a chill pill – your results are not going anywhere.
4 Reasons Why You’re Unable to View Your NOUN Semester Result 2022.
So what are those four things to do?
1. Do your semester registration via NOUN Student Portal
1️⃣ For every new semester, you are expected to REGISTER on the nouonline.net site before you can do almost anything else in a new semester.
These are the steps:
– Go to nouonline.net
– Click on “Students” >>> “Register” >>> Scroll down and fill the form and submit, it’ll confirm if you’ve register for the 2022_2 semester or not.
This is step 1.
2. Activate your NOUN Student Email
RECOMMENDED: How To Activate NOUN Student Email
2️⃣ For your official NOUN emails.
– Go to Gmail.com OR your Gmail app
– Click on “Add another account” or try to login to a new account
– Input your matric number (small letters)@noun.edu.ng, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org (not @nou.edu.ng)
– Click on Next (YOU ARE NOT TO CREATE A NEW GMAIL)
– Input your matric number with the NOU in CAPITAL LETTER as password, e.g, NOU211222333, as your password.
– Click on Next and Accept the T & C and login.
– It might take time but keep trying. If it asks that you download/install an app in the process, INSTALL or download it.
This is step 2
3. Login to NOUN Support Portal
RECOMMENDED: How To Setup NOUN Support Portal
3️⃣ This is where you qualify to do or relate almost everything you can with the school directly, the e -ticketing platform.
– Go to https://support.nou.edu.ng
– Click on the three horizontal lines at the top left
– Click on Login
– Input your matric number
– Use the word *default* as password.
– The next page will take you to change passwords. Current password is *default* and the other two boxes are for your chosen new password.
– Once it loads, check the tabs above and pick “statement of result” for your result and you’ll see the breakdown. It has been removed for now though.
– On that same page will you be able to do other things. Navigate the site and explore.
N:B: If you try to login and it’s giving issues or you request for a change of password and you received a reset link yet getting “unable to reset” or so while trying to login, know that this is network and you are to try later.
Now this is step 3.
4. Lodge Complaints or Other Issues.
4️⃣ Step 4: The Complaint Stage or other issues
– Note the following:
I. ALL Non Examinable Courses’ results are not usually released the same time as other courses, they are always released later.
II. “I” mean an Incomplete result. If you missed two of your TMAs on a course, it’s automatically Incomplete even if you wrote the exam and passed, you’ll have to rewrite it next semester.
Any two missed TMAs on a course or missed exam is an incomplete result and you’ll have to rewrite the course.
III. Not all details have been uploaded to the results database so if you don’t find yours, do other necessary steps and WAIT.
What You Have To Do If You Have Other Complaints
A. Go to https://support.nou.edu.ng
B. On the first page, fill the forms, choose the options that best describes your issue, and send. If there’s no screenshot or document needed to be attached to your issue, leave it blank and submit like that.
C. A ticket number will be automatically generated for you
D. Once you have the ticket number, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left, choose “My Tickets”, login with the required details given to NOUN, then check for that ticket number and a message attached to it if it has been worked or simply check your new NOUN email.
Final Notes on the 4 Reasons Why You’re Unable to View Your NOUN Semester Result.
If you don’t receive any message after 1 hour, try again.
Do not get disturbed or troubled unnecessarily as the site might be jammed now due to heavy traffic. The secret is in trying again, when the traffic is less.
If you do all these and still have ANY issue OUTSIDE all explained, you are FREE to ask in the group.
If you don’t follow all and you ask unnecessary questions, you’ll be ignored. And if you decide to take it personal or disturb the group with your “Simple Instructions Neglected – SIN”, we go REMOVE you as an act of group’s disturbance! 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨.
For now, please be a student and follow simple instructions.