How To Activate NOUN Student Email: The new semester has new developments which is very suiting for the flexibility of the School.
RELATED: How To Setup NOUN Support Portal
How To Activate NOUN Student Email.
To activate your NOUN student mail, kindly read the instructions below;
1. You have to register for the 2022_2 semester on nouonline.net first.
2. ALL NOUN students now have a personal email on Gmail and is automatically created by signing in (not creating a new account) to Google using your matric number @nou.edu.ng (e.g email@example.com) and your matric as default password to login.
RECOMMENDED: How To Check NOUN First Semester Result 2022/2023
3. Once you sign in, you will be directed to make effect on your password. After changing to your desired characters, go on to https://support.nou.edu.ng to login, reset password (you’ll receive it in your new NOUN Gmail) and then login to this same page TO VIEW YOUR RESULT.
4. Not all results are uploaded yet so hold on if you don’t see yours or all courses, to try later.
5. There’s a heavy traffic on the results portal so it’s automatically slow. Pause and try later when the traffic is less.
If you still don’t understand this, please join our telegram channel for more explanation.
Success to you!
You May Also Like;
- How To Check NOUN First Semester Result 2022/2023
- How to Access the Official NOUN Student Email
- NOUN Resumption Date for 2022_2 Academic Session (Second Semester)
- NOUN E-Exam & TMA Scores Calculation 2022 (NOUN Grading System)