How To Setup NOUN Support Portal: The National Open University of Nigeria, has opened an official website for all semester result statement.
This support platform is designed to serve as a direct access to easy communication between the National Open University Students and the management in charge, as it can be used to tender any request or complaints in cases of discrepancy.
How To Setup NOUN Support Portal.
This article contains guide on steps to setup NOUN support portal.
Go to google search for https://support.nou.edu.ng/, click on login. See the screenshot below for a proper view.
Type your matriculation number in capital letters, i.e. NOU202273665, then your password should be “default” in small letters. After a successful login, you will be requested to change your password to your desired characters.
After the completion of the setup, you are hence eligible to view previously released results including the current semester’s results.
- How to Access the Official NOUN Student Email
- NOUN Resumption Date for 2022_2 Academic Session (Second Semester)
- NOUN Suspend Student Over Assault of Security & Staff During 2022 E-Exam
- NOUN E-Exam & TMA Scores Calculation 2022 (NOUN Grading System)
- Study Manual 2022: Download NOUN Student Handbook PDF
Kindly drop a comment on the comment section or better still join our telegram group for more information.