NOUN Project Submission 2021 Closing Date: This is to inform all National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students that the management has created a platform for the upload of completed final year Project, Seminar and Practicum, this platform is called NOUN Project Administration System, also known as PAS.
RECOMMENDED: List of NOUN Approved and Accredited Study Centres
NOUN Project Submission 2021 Closing Date.
Final year students who have completed their project and duly acknowledged by their supervisors can now upload the project in readiness for moderation.
How To Upload Research Project On NOUN Project Administration System (PAS).
Simply follow the following procedures;
- Open your web browser and Visit https://mylearningspace.nouedu2.net
- Log in with your MATRIC NO as username and password
- Successful login will require you change your password, change to a desired password you can remember always (and you get a feedback message that your password have successfully been changed)
- Under FINAL YEAR PROJECT, click on Submit Projects, Seminars, Practicum, e.t.c.
- Login again with your MATRIC NUMBER and new Password
- Under BASIC NAVIGATION, click on add a PROJECT SUBMISSION
- Fill in the required field, upload your PROJECT SOFT COPY and Submit
Note: Make sure your file is in a doc format (Microsoft word)
8. Preview your submission to confirm or cross-check all inputted data
9. Click on Save
Submission of Project in 2021 semester closes on 30th July 2021.
NOTE: Once you click on save, a new page will be opened with a notice confirming the creation of your submission, also if any mistake is made during submission you can click on the edit link to edit your submission
You May Also Like: