NOUN Change Of Programme And Course Procedure: You were given admission into one Programme you asked for but now you want to change to a different programme perhaps due to some difficulties you’ve encountered.
Students are advice to do change of programme and course at the beginning of a semester.
NOUN Change Of Programme And Course Procedure.
However, before you do, take these questions to the counselor at your study centre;
(1) Will change of Programme force you to start from first semester year one of the new Programme?
(2) Is there a minimal GPA required for this migration?
Then ask yourself;
(1) How am I sure that the new Programme would benefit me more in future?
(2) Can I really make it to graduate from the new Programme?
(3) Have I seen the course outline of the new Programme and fully decided to change?
(4) Am I changing the programme because someone advised or that’s what I really want?
Solve these Senior TMA questions before you proceed and good luck!
SEE ALSO: NOUN Registration Guideline
Kindly follow the steps below if you need to change your programme.
(1) Download pdf form for change of program
(2) Generate 5000 naira remita from remita.net
(3) Pay in the nearest bank
(4) Fill the form and submit to the study center along with the Remita print out from bank, and other necessary credentials such as Admission letter, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result, Birth certificate and any other certificate for the re-admission to the study center.
You May Also Like;
- NOUN Admission Requirements
- NOUN Students Examination Guidelines and Regulations
- NOUN Orientation For New Intake
- NOUN Project Submission 2021 Closing Date
- List of NOUN Approved and Accredited Study Centres
- www.nouonline.net – NOUN Student Login Portal
- NOUN Pen On Paper Exam Tricks and Tips