Template For NOUN Post teaching Practice Evaluation Report – EDU336: The student is required to write a comprehensive report on his /her experiences in this course. This article guides you steps and due protocols to observe in order to complete your post teaching practice in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).
RECOMMENDED: MUST READ: What Every 300 Level Students of NOUN Should Know
Template For NOUN Post teaching Practice Evaluation Report.
Below are partial guidelines, and remember you are to submit it at your desk officer’s office.
COVER PAGE Of NOUN Post teaching Practice Evaluation Report..
It entails your full name, Matric number, Course title/code, Department & Faculty, Date.
2. COMPREHENSIVE AND GENERAL REPORT.
The General view of what teaching practice is all about, your encounter with the pupils/students, the school management etc..
3. CHALLENGES ENCOUNTERED DURING TEACHING PRACTICE EXERCISE.
Imbalance timetable, inter house sports preparation, over population, mastering of Teaching subjects etc.
SEE ALSO: NOUN 66th Senate Meeting Outcome and Developments
4. SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT.
List out some suggestions eg. The school Head should provide office Accommodations for Student Teachers etc..
5. ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS.
List out questions based on the subject you taught them. for example
NOUN Post Teaching Practice Evaluation Report.
i. What is water?
6. MARKING GUIDES.
i. Water is a liquid substance that is colourless, odorless and tasteless.
NOTE: You are to Spiral bind Two copies of your report, attached with two(2) CDs and Your Six(6) weeks lesson Plan. Your report shouldn’t be bulky, just go straight to the point.
- Understanding What NOUN Elective Courses Mean
- NOUN Commencement Of Direct Entry BNSC Application Guideline
- How To Apply For NOUN Transcript, Notification & Statement of Result
- How to Upload NOUN Project / Seminar & Practicum for Final Year on pas.nouedu2.net
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees