NOUN Commencement Of Direct Entry BNSC Application Guideline: Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSC) is a four year programme. It has been approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Apply for Quality and Affordable Education in National Open University of Nigeria. For the Direct Entry Bachelors of Nursing (BNSC) application process is as follows:
To study this course in National Open University of Nigeria, you must meet the requirements listed below;
Degree must have the following qualifications;
- Five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE, GCE, NECO in the following subjects : *English Language *Mathematics *Physics *Chemistry *Biology
2. Registered Nurse (RN) or Registered Midwifery Certificate(s) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
3. A valid practice License issued by the Nursing or Midwifery Council of Nigeria; (iv). Must have six months working experience and letter of attestation from current place of clinical practice.
Having met with the NOUN Direct Entry BNSC Application guideline, you may proceed to apply by clicking on the link below.
Apply Now www.nouonline.net
- How to Upload NOUN Project
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Things You Need To Know About NOUN
- Five Years Programmes Accredited In NOUN
- How NOUN Study Centre Works Effectively