NOUN Postgraduate Transcripts Application Guideline: Are you looking for how to apply for the National Open University of Nigeria Postgraduate Transcripts Application? Then this page is for you.
The National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN is an accredited tertiary institution to run both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in Masters, postgraduate Diploma courses and Ph.D programmes. Today, NOUN boasts as the university in Nigeria with the highest population of student both for undergraduate and postgraduate students and application forms received every academic session.
Table of Contents
Below is the steps for applying for postgraduate transcripts:
1. Please note that transcripts are not sent to individuals but academic institutions.
2. If a transcript applicant wants his/her transcript to be sent to a non-academic or corporate organisation like a bank, an NGO, an MDA, etc, he/she would have to request the organisation to write on his/her behalf to the “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies…” in its letter-headed paper and duly signed by the appropriate Officer.
3. Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is N10,000, while international destinations is N25,000.
4. Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform at www.remita.net as follows: WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY TO (type “National Open University of Nigeria”); NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE (select “Miscellaneous Income” or “Others”); Purpose of Payment (type “Postgraduate Transcript”); enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
You May Also Like:
- NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates [Step-by-Step Guide]
- NOUN Registration Guideline For All Students
- How to Pay NOUN Convocation & Registration Fee | Graduating Students
- NOUN Portal Registration Procedure For New & Returning Students
- Apply Jobs at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- NOUN School Fees For New and Returning Undergraduate & PG Students
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- National Open University Part-Payment Of School Fee
5. Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the University is prohibited.
6. A transcript applicant is to fill the fields provided in the transcript application page and upload the following: a copy of the certificate/notification of result, Remita receipt, application letter from a corporate body (if applicable) and transcript label (if applicable).
7. After submission, an acknowledgement message would be sent to the applicant via our email: email@example.com.
8. The Transcript Desk of the School of Postgraduate Studies could also be reached through the above email and our dedicated telephone line: 0811-503-2088 (calls only between 9am – 4pm, on working days).
9. Processing time is 5 – 15 working days: by this time we shall endeavour to process the applications for posting. The arrival of prepared transcripts at chosen destinations will depend on the location.
NOUN Postgraduate Transcripts Application Portal.
If you have paid and obtained the Remita receipt, click Start Application to commence transcript application.
- Please upload your Remita Receipt RRR (12 Digit Number)
- Notification of Results/Certificate and
- other documents
We hope the above has answered all questions on how to apply for postgraduate transcript application in NOUN.
We are still open to questions and inputs from you should there be any, you can reach us via our comment section or contact us page and we shall respond accordingly.