APPROVAL OF ORDINARY NATIONAL DIPLOMA (OND Lower Credit )
This is to inform our students that the University Management has approved the Ordinary National Diploma (OND Lower Credit) certificate from any recognized polytechnic for admission into 200 level from candidates seeking admission into the National Open University of Nigeria with effect from the 2023_2 academic session.
You may wish to spread this information to interested candidates around you kindly.
Step-by-Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission
- Visit the site www.nouonline.net. Recommended: Learn How to Apply NOUN Admission Form Online
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Another programme is not available at the moment.
- Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found on the left-hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view the admission criteria.
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform steps 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red stars are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening